To find what you are looking for:

Custom Search

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Fresh New Look

I tried to change the header for my blog yesterday night before going to sleep and trust me on this this one, the design part was easier than the part of actually putting it into effect of my blog.

I spent around an hour or so trying to figure out why the hell the image wasn't showing. At the end, I had to revert my template to default in order to resolve the problem. But this gave me more problems than anything else, notably the fact that some of my links were missing (now they are back online) and some ads were in place where they weren't supposed to be.

But at the end, everything is back to normal now. So...? What do you think of the new header I made. Of course, I didn't made the drawing in itself, but the design is all me. Maybe next time, I'll scan an image I will personally make (once I get myself a scanner of course) and then put it as the header, but for now, this will do just fine.

No comments: