To find what you are looking for:

Custom Search

Monday, December 10, 2007

Me.dium - The Radar Of The Internet

I don't know if you've noticed, but I added a new widget on my sidebar that looks sort of like a radar. Can you see it? Good!

This small device is Me.dium, and from what their website suggest, you can connect and browse with your friends, discover new and interesting people and places, and the best of it all, making probably the most ingenious widget ever, is that it reveals the REAL WEB, the way it was supposed to be revealed to the people.

You can add the widget directly onto your website or, if assuming you have the Firefox or Flock web browsers, you can download their extensions as well.

If you wanna learn more about this beautiful piece of software, click here.

1 comment:

Dean said...

Thanks for putting the Me.dium widget up. It's really cool seeing the other sites that your readers visit in it.

Feel free to add me, 'dean', to your Me.dium friends list. I'm online as close to 24x7 as you can get and am always up for surfing with my friends.