To find what you are looking for:

Custom Search

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

Alright everybody! It's now this time of the year when everybody loves everybody and all the world is at peace.

Well... not everybody, but it's always a good wish to believe that someday, everything is gonna be alright, like Bob Marley used to say.

Do you like this Christmas Leela? Yeah, I know... I do too. The One-Eyed Hottie from Futurama looks even more sexier, considering she's a cartoon, btw.

Now, the one shorty I find truly sexy is Kerry Washington, and although I didn't find a picture of her in a red, white and green outfit, she is still the sexiest woman I have ever seen.


[** Kerry Washington being sexy doesn't actually mean that you'll go out with her on a date sooner or later...! **]

- Shut up, subconscious mind of mine. Lemme daydream in peace.

So, like I was saying, I hope that someday, let's say next year just to get my hopes up a notch, I'll get to see miss Washington knock at my door as Santa's sexy starlett, bringing me a gift that gonna blow my head off (no puns intended :P).

Anyways, before the end of this post, I'd like to wish all those reading my blog(s), if ever there are any, a very Merry Christmas. Peace, Love and Nappiness! :D

No comments: