To find what you are looking for:

Custom Search

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Technorati Tools

While going on Technorati.com in order to claim my blog, I noticed on the upper-right corner of the website that there was a Blogger Central, which I never actually noticed before. So I took a look at it and what grasped my attention was that there are more Technorati Tools than one might think after claiming his/her blog.

One interesting tool is the one you can see on my blog's sidebar; it's like a live search made by all the members and non-members of Technorati. This is probably the most useful tool ever because if you're out of ideas on what to write about, then this tool gives you a glimpse of what people are truly looking for. Very impressive indeed.

If you're a blogger, you should go check it out now.

No comments: