To find what you are looking for:

Custom Search

Friday, December 7, 2007

TGIF: Thank God It's Friday

Finally... the last day of the week. I don't know if you're like me, but every single friday when I'm about to go to work, waking up is like a torture.

I wake at exactly 5am. At the precise moment when my alarm rings, I take a good glimpse at my clock, most definitely grunt when I see the time, and then I go back to sleep for another 10 to 15 minutes. Then when I wake up for real, I go on the net to see what's up, after that I go take a hot shower, dress up and then I'm off to work.

All that in approximately 35 mins tops.

Not only that, I have to make sure that I don't miss the bus, 'cause if I do, I have to take an alternate route, which takes longer to get me where I need to be. By the time I'm in the bus, I feel like my energy level has been drained to the max, and everyday is a military-like routine that makes me feel like a damn zombie.

But all that will change... I'm sure of it. I just need to be very creative and make money on the side, so that when I got enough of it, I'll go chill under the sun of some tropical island without having to worry about work and what not.

As I am writing this, I feel unfocused, because I don't wanna work anymore. I just wanna chill. Find new ways to make money and chill.

Anyways, I'm about to start. We'll see what today will bring me.

Later

No comments: