To find what you are looking for:

Custom Search

Thursday, December 6, 2007

What a day...

I passed the most part of the day searching for blog directories in order to have people come to my blog and start discussing about whatever, and so far, I was able to add linkback within my blogs footer, added the Technorati widget, and tried understanding what the hell are Reciprocal Links.

Although I have the definition of what is a reciprocal links, it doesn't seem to stick in my head for the moment (maybe because the definitions I read on the subject are more like gibberish to me). I anyways, I have plenty of time to find out what they are all about.

Since I'm not at home, I cannot post lots and lots of pictures on my blog... so I'm trying to make this blog feel more figurative until I arrive home. Hopefully, after eating something, my energy level will be back to normal, just like Sangoku or Naruto. :P

Later

No comments: