To find what you are looking for:

Custom Search

Friday, March 14, 2008

It's been a long time... (part 2)

Yes indeed, it has been a very long time since the last time I posted a message on my blog. It's not like I didn't want to post anything on my blog, let alone that I didn't have any ideas to post on my blog, but it was only because I had some personal affairs to tend to, and of course, these personal took most of my time (almost a month and a half.. that's a lot of time).

But now I'm back, don't know for how long though, still at least I can write something up in this joint.

I got some new instrumentals ready for all y'all MCs up in Mtl, so don't hesitate to look me up, as I'm always on facebook (look for Jude-André Charles). Most of them [tracks/instrumentals] are more dramatic than what you would hear mainstream, still they're nice. I'ma post some on myspace.com so that you can get a feel of what I'm talking about.

BTW, I just found something very interesting with facebook.com! You can now integrate your blog with the Notes application on facebook.com. You simply need to go to your Notes settings and then from there, you just need to input your blog's url/rss and then BOOM... you're done. It's that easy. So if you have a blog, this is gonna be the best facebook option to use, knowing that this might eventually bring you a lot of blog fans.

Aiight so I'm off for now. Check me out when you got some free time.

Peace!

No comments: