To find what you are looking for:

Custom Search

Friday, December 11, 2009

Another Battle Up at Rocbattle [dot] com

Onyx God

Yes indeed! Another battle of producers is up at Rocbattle.com, and so for those who haven’t had the chance to listen to my beats lately will be in for a mad surprise!

And I just received confirmation that the next contestant is up and ready to battle me! Good luck fam… you gonna need it!

Here’s the link to the battle: http://www.rocbattle.com/battle_details.php?id=169649

All those who are already part of the Rocbattle family may be able to vote, and the rest may comment! But leave some good feedbacks, not only for me, but also for my opponent, namely DJ Static. We both worked hard to show that we are the best, so I won’t take it if peeps come and downsizes the brother ‘cause my beat is the illest, or downsizes me ‘cause his beat’s the illest. Let honest votes in. Peace y’all!

Remember to come check out the store:


Quantcast

Nine beats for sale and more to come soon! Check it out!