To find what you are looking for:

Custom Search

Thursday, 10 January 2008

Again With the Comics: Batman by Dostoyevsky

I'm hooked! I went to this blog called Again With the Comics, and it brought me back to the time when I used to collect comic books as a hobby. I was always at 1,000,000 comix and I wanted to make sure that my comics were in top shape also when I'd buy them.

Sometimes I would also buy an edition of Wizard with my comics, just to see the value of old and new comic books. That's the first I thought about when I went to the blog. You should check it out:

Again With the Comics: Batman by Dostoyevsky

2 comments:

Gns2 said...

hi~nice blog, a lot of usefull info here, keep it working and i will back soon and hope to see more new information

Onyx God said...

no problem! at the same time, I also input the blogs of those who commented. It'll be located at the "Friends and Family Blogs" section until further notice.