To find what you are looking for:

Custom Search

Wednesday, 23 January 2008

TR/Vundo.DWK - Nobody ever seen this before?

I truly don't know why the f*ck there are people who create virus... I really don't see the point in doing that. If it's only to sell more anti-viruses, then that probably the most stupid move a company could do. On the other hand, if it's not a company doing it but an acne-filled-face motherf*cker who just got to much time in his hand and decide to create a virus just for the f*cking fun of it... then trust me that this is plain pathetic.

The story...

I got home after a hard day of work, and as always, I go on my computer to produce some beats, 'cause it relieves a lot of stress [making beats]. As soon as I open my PC, there's a message from my anti-virus [Avira's AntiVir] that appears saying that there this trojan horse, TR/Vundo.DWK, and that it needs to be deleted.

Ok! No problem! The anti-virus gives me the option to:

Repair
Move to Quarantine
Delete
Rename
Access Denied
and another one I just can't rememeber (I'm at work right now, so bare with me).

So I go for the easiest option, Delete... and since it's a trojan, for sure I ain't gonna move it to quarantine. For me that pointless! Yet, as soon as I finished pressing Delete... the same message reappears over, and over, and over, and over... non-stop, until I get pissed the f*ck off.

So at that point, I start asking myself "Why the hell do you create an anti-Virus if the anti-virus doesn't eradicate the virus?".

So I start searching the web [at my own risk] to know what is this TR/Vundo.DWK, and surprisingly enough, I found a lot of TR/Vundo variants [with lots and lots of different fixes], but not the one I'm looking for.

GREAT!!! >:(

Now I'm more than just pissed... I'm about to destroy my PC, because of a f*cking cunt who has nothing to do in his life decided to infect the world.

Way to go, chump!! Need a f*cking medal?!

Next, as I search for a solution for my problem, I found this application called Prevx. It was my savior for a moment when it found all the viruses until [after it gave me the option to "Activate Cleanup"] it's asking me to buy the anti-virus to do the cleanup.

WTF???

...

I need to take time to breathe and explain something. Why create viruses? What's the main gain in creating viruses? I mean, if it were an accidental virus, then I'd shut the f*ck up, BUT IT'S ALWAYS A STUPID MUTHERFUCKER THAT CAUSES TROUBLE AND THE COMMON PEOPLE [LIKE ME] HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR STUPIDITY!!!

DAMN!!!

Why not use your skills to do something productive for once. I don't give a flying f*ck about how you hate Bill Gates and Microsoft and how you love Mac and support Linux and all that bullsh*t. People got bills to pay and I know what you're gonna say, "but you can go to your local bank and do your transaction there". YEAH, I can do that, but handicap people can't (not all of them, but some), and old people can't (not all, but some as well). And it's not only bills, there are also other activities peeps would like to do, but there's always a punk-ass with a damn virus in the f*cking to disturb the peace.

WE'RE IN F*CKING 21ST CENTURY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD... GROW THE FUCK UP!!!

By the way, the problem (my problem) isn't resolved yet, so if anyone throughout the internet has a solution, please leave a post (trust me, I've tried everything... even went to bleepingcomputer.com but with no success).

Peace

J.

1 comment:

Realta said...

Hi
I LOVE your blog page ! It IS VERY IMPRESSIVE...
I have similar one - Post its from heaven - God's blog
Realta.