To find what you are looking for:

Custom Search

Thursday, 9 April 2009

Another day... another dime...

Nowadays... I don't feel like working anymore! I mean, it's all good to be working and getting that dough, but I wish I could do something else in order to get what I want... to get what I need!

With all the technologies at our disposal, I'm suppose to do just that, but I've got a huge feeling that I am missing out on my true purpose here on Earth. Something huge is supposed to happen, yet I'm not able to put my finger on it. It's like a game of cat and mouse... but without the mouse. So I'm running endlessly without ever knowing why I'm running.

You can be working from one job to another in the hope of finding the perfect job that suits you, but there's no such thing as the PERFECT JOB. You just wake up, go to work, pay your bills, go to sleep... and the cycle repeats itself!

Another day... another dime...!

And the funny part is that there are people actually enjoying this. Not the majority, but a select few. At some point... it just frightening!

No comments: